Released January, 2008
The Pros:External sound isolation. Good sound quality. Long cable.
The Cons:Poor microphonics (wire movement noise). Only includes a single size ear tip pair. A little heavy due to metal construction.
The Skullcandy TiTan model is a mid-grade ear-bud headphone set designed for users of all ages. Skullcandy claims the headphone set makes all other ear-buds look "feeble" when next to the TiTan model.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The TiTan ear-buds include a pair of precision-tuned 11mm diameter driver units designed to output high quality sound; including clear treble and booming bass. The ear-buds are built with a sturdy laser-cut aluminum housing that Skullcandy says is "harder than titanium", making for a very durable pair of headphones. The Skullcandy TiTan headphone set also includes additional features such as a 1.3m cable, a 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug, a max input power of 100mW, and the ear-buds come available in several different colors. The set includes a nylon/mesh carrying case and extra sets of Skullcandy's COMPLY foam ear-bud tips; which will provide a custom fit for various ear canal volumes.
- In-ear ear-bud body design
- Sturdy and durable laser-cut aluminum housing
- Includes nylon/mesh carrying case and extra sets of COMPLY foam tips
- 1.3m cable
- 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug
- Available in several different colors; Chrome, Dark Grey, Dark Pink, Dark Red, Metal Black, Metal Grey, Purple and Silver
- Driver Unit Diameter: 11mm
- Frequency range: 20 - 20K Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Max input power: 100mW
User Reviews (20)
durable, high quality build
poor microphonics (wire movement noise)
only includes a single size ear tip pair
a little heavy due to metal construction
You may also like...